Guys. I might be addicted to HGTV, and more specifically the show Fixer Upper. The hubby renos the house and the wife decorates it. I LOVE her decorating style so much that I can’t help but want to marry her just so she can decorate my house. Her decorating style is just in alignment with how I want my house to look. All I need to do is move to Waco, Texas so I can go on the show and end up in heaven. Glad we got that out of the way.
Besides watching HGTV, I promise you that I don’t sit on my butt all day. I’ve got the Fitbit stats to prove it…and the workouts! Which for that, I owe a serious thanks to Winter Shape Up + waking up early. Those have been the keys to my success.
I also got to get back into hot yoga a week ago (with the hubby’s friend! haha) and plan on going again tonight.
I seriously missed the sweat session. And if we’re being honest, last week’s class was probably the most I ever sweated. It was really a sight to see. Shall I challenge that tonight? (And I want to review the studio because I really enjoyed some aspects of it!)
Then I did something yesterday that you probably won’t even believe unless you were there with me: I ran. I just wanted to do something quickly, so before the hubby went into work, I headed over to the gym to use the treadmill and did a speedy 2.25 miles. I have no photo evidence, so it’s up to you whether it actually happened or not.
I plan to sign Nia up for swim lessons soon (after finding a sweet indoor salt water pool offering lessons) and my main worry is getting in a bathing suit–even it’s in the presence of small children. Is it weird that my main motivator for working out right now might be to take my daughter to swimming lessons? Ha.
I guess whatever gets the job done?
The thing connecting my body and working out are my eats. Good ol’ eats. I actually asked the hubby last week if he wanted to do a smallish detox and cut out sugars for a week (or something because I honestly didn’t know if I could even go a week anyways) and his response was, “What is this? Jail?!?” So I guess that’s out the window. But seriously, I like my eating 90% of the time, there’s still a hurdle for the other 10% and I’m pretty sure it all comes down to amounts. But that’s for another post.
I do have a question for you now though: Any posts you want to see in the future? So far I’ve got a request for Fitbit review, and more food eats (adult and toddler), which is all I have in the books right now. So, give me more!
I also have a legit recipe coming up for you soon, too.